We are looking for a highly motivated undergraduate/graduate who wants to build branding and marketing experience in a startup environment. You will define and create our brand/marketing strategy from scratch, so there will be plenty of scope for creativity and the opportunity to apply yourself. We’re looking for a hands on attitude. You will join an ambitious and passionate team in the Life Science data analytics market.
BigOmics Analytics is a data analytics startup for big data in the area of next-generation genomics that wants to change the way bioinformatics is done. BigOmics’ vision is to build the world’s first self-service genomics analytics platform for biologists — empowering life scientists to see and understand their omics data themselves. We believe that with data analytics we can cure cancer and other complex diseases.
Your responsibilities will be to…
- Understand customer segments, their pain points and translate this to product improvement strategies.
- Create persona and ideal customer profiles based on market research and interviews.
- Development and execute brand awareness and marketing campaigns.
- Design branding media for website, logo, trade brochures and displays.
- Assist in content creation and creating social media posts.
What we are looking for someone who is…
- An undergraduate/graduate student passionate about brand management and marketing.
- Available for an internship of 3-6 months.
- Savvy with Twitter, LinkedIn, other social media tools.
- Knowledge of CRM tools (Mailchimp, Hubspot, Salesforce, or other).
- Previous exposure to Life science, R&D and pharmaceutical industries is a plus.
Interested? To be part of our dynamic, growing start-up team and share our vision, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please tell us why you want to join BigOmics and what set of skills you would bring to the team.