Biotechnology is rewriting life as we know it, from the medicines we take to battle diseases and improve the health of us and our loved ones. But moving at the new speed of science requires better technology.
BigOmics’ mission is to create data discovery software for everyone and fast-track omics analysis. The world’s most innovative biotech companies use BigOmics Playground to make the most out of their data and accelerate time to milestones and markets.
Come and help us accelerate biotech R&D through the power of data.
Achieving sales, account growth, and client success objectives within a geographical territory of mid-market Biotech accounts. This includes identifying and qualifying opportunities and efficiently leveraging resources in order to bring opportunities to successful conclusions. Responsible for maintaining high customer satisfaction – consistent with BigOmics leadership principles.
- Active lead prospecting and demand generation by researching and identifying new business opportunities across multiple segments of customers.
- Consistent attainment of all revenue and booking targets within assigned territory.
- Drive customers through close by thoughtfully addressing key stakeholders in the buyer journey while navigating organizational complexities.
- Be the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future R&D roadmap to drive the BigOmics solution.
- Lead prioritization of sales efforts through the sales funnel.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams as well as external partners.
- Maintaining and updating account and opportunity data within company systems as directed, including Salesforce.com.
- Representing BigOmics in a manner consistent with company business principles and ethics.
You are drawn to our mission, and you want to help BigOmics win new business. You are committed to working in a collaborative environment, working together as a team. You have a love for working in a fast-paced environment and taking the initiative to get stuff done and try new things. You are passionate about powering new possibilities in biotech faster.
- Undergraduate degree in life sciences preferred; Postgraduate welcomed.
- 2+ years of experience in a full cycle SaaS sales role preferred.
- Demonstrable history of consistently achieving or exceeding ambitious sales targets by driving top-line revenue and complex expansions.
- Ability to reliably predict performance in pipeline forecast reporting.
- Experienced with a solution-based approach to selling while managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills.
- Proactive, independent thinker with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of life sciences R&D, either through industry experience or academia, is preferred.
- Curiosity, creativity, and persistence. You should be excited to collaborate with customers as a thought partner.
- Dynamic communication skills and the versatility to connect effectively with a range of stakeholders, including scientists, team project leads, and executives in the industry.
BigOmics welcomes everyone!
We believe diversity enriches our team, so we hire people with a wide range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences. We are an equal-opportunity employer. That means we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.