Are you an Account Executive willing to grow? We are looking for a talented member for our team, having already been involved in the commercialization of B2B SaaS platforms. You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with customers, so there will be plenty of scope, creativity and opportunity to apply yourself. We’re looking for a hands-on attitude. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
BigOmics Analytics is a next-generation biodata intelligence startup that aims to disrupt the way of analytics in digital health. At BigOmics, we strive for the vision of data-driven personalized medicine to cure complex diseases, including cancer and immune-related diseases. Our mission is to empower biologists with self-service analytics tools to see and understand their data themselves 10X faster and accelerate scientific discoveries and new treatments.
As an Account Executive at BigOmics, you will…
- Join the ambitious and passionate team to revolutionize the Data Analytics market in Digital Health.
- Understand customer segments, their pain points and requirements for continuous improvement of BigOmics solutions.
- Have a good grasp of the product and reach out to prospective clients.
- Conduct active prospecting, sales sequencing, networking, nurturing qualified leads and closing deals.
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify a target list of high potential new customers.
- Collaborate with Product Development, Marketing and Operations to ensure success.
- Help scale up sales capability and capacity within the team.
We’re definitely looking for you, if you…
- Are an experienced sales professional operating with 3+ years prior experience with B2B SaaS platforms.
- Savvy with HubSpot or other CRM tools.
- Passionate about Big Data and data analytics. Understanding of biology and/or bioinformatics is a plus.
- A prior Startup experience is a plus. You thrive in a fast paced growth environment.
- Have had exposure to Life science, Digital Health, R&D and pharmaceutical industries.
- Overachiever, “cool as a cucumber” and stress-resistant.
- Have good communication skills in English (both oral and written) coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive energy.
To be part of our dynamic, growing start-up team and share our vision, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.